Become a Star Shapers® Group Guide
Are you interested in personal development?
Would you like to help others achieve success and fulfilment?
Do you like to meet new people, be inspired and have fun?
If you say ‘Yes’ to these questions, you could be the ideal woman to guide your own Star Shapers® Group with the right training and support.
Maybe you already have skills as a counsellor, teacher or coach and you’re looking to move into group work instead of providing intense one to one support. This is your golden opportunity to take the leap and diversify your business.
There are a number of ways you will be able to launch grow your personal development business with Star Shapers® in 2020 as a Licensed Star Shapers® Group Guide.
- Delivering the Dare to Be You Programmes (1) & (2) to wake people up to their amazing potential.
- Delivering monthly meetings with life themes for self-discovery and self-care to grow your group and community.
- Delivering a weekly discovery circle to support women through change and to retain focus on lifestyle goals, using 1-1 co-coaching principles to empower skills and retain members.
- Delivering discovery events by request at people’s homes for small groups of friends akin to a party plan model to widen your net.
- Leading your own business breakfast, lunch or supper groups for professionals to collaborate with women who care, share and support others to health and wellbeing.
- Hosting a Star Shapers® book club in your community to review a range of popular self-care methods and personal development approaches.
If this excites you and you want to find out more about becoming a Star Shapers® Group Guide, complete the contact form and Judith will be in touch.
Go to our Groups page to find out about our current Group Guides.
Become a Star Shapers® Supporter
Maybe you love the self-love philosophy and want to find out more about self-care tools, tips and resources but don’t fancy going to a group just yet.
The good news is that for an annual membership fee of £5.00, you can be part of the Star Shapers® Community and join the exclusive Star Shapers® Social Network Group to gain regular insights and hear from other members. What’s more, you’ll be rewarded with a gift book from Founder Judith Kingdon to help your journey towards self-love through developing emotional wisdom.
Your support will make a huge difference to Star Shapers® being able to offer affordable services widely.
Become a Star Shapers® Professional Associate
Professional women who are passionate about self-care and who serve and treat others in the health and well-being industry also need time and space for their own self-care. If you are a professional woman who gives out to others, why not join us in exchange and receive support and encouragement, to recharge and restore, so you can continue to do your life-enhancing work.
Star Shapers® offers you the opportunity to become part of the professional network in your own community which also supports you in promoting your services in your area through our groups and on-line platforms which can help grow your business.
If this appeals to you, simply fill in our contact form and we’ll be in touch.
Judith’s training has always provided valuable moments to reflect on where I am ‘at’ and where I am going! Being in work where I am concentrating on others, her courses have been especially appreciated for the opportunity they give me to stop, time to recharge, to connect with others, to be on the receiving end! In terms of content of Judith’s training, one particular life-changer has been her ‘Dream-board’ sessions. They have definitely impacted my life in an incredibly positive and exciting way.”Wendy Power Stoten